Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My new Passion

One great thing about living in a new country is that I am exposed to different things that I would never have been able to experience in Canada. New food, new places, and new MUSIC.
I have discovered a new love in music...and her name is Adriana Calcanhoto. If you get a chance to download some of her music, you should. Or you can just look it up on YouTube for all you really computer saavy people. I guess you may not be able to understand the lyrics....but trust me when I say they are beautiful. Even still, in my opionion, one can enjoy her music with or without fully understanding what she is saying! If you want some suggestions...my favourite song right now would be "Fico Assim sem voce" (Me without You). Actually here is a link for you to listen to the first song..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVscPvz6Iwg

And here are some of the cute lyrics translated for you:

Avião sem asa (Like a plane without wings)
Foguira sem brasa (Fire without coal)
Sou eu, assim, sem você (am I without you)
Piu-Piu sem Frajola (Tweety without Sylvester)
Futebol sem bola (soccer without ball)
Sou eu, assim, sem você (am I without you)

No comments: