Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Under The Weather....at least its nice weather

Hi all,

Well the last two days havent been the best in the history books here...I have been a bit under the weather. Nothing too serious, but yesterday I got sick a few times and had a fever...I am on the upswing today however, which I am thankful for. Yesterday I had to go to that Language school in Mafra for a information session for new teachers. It was 2 and a half hours of people explaining things QUIGKLY in portuguese, and I have to say it didnt do much to help the pounding headache. Nonetheless it was informative. I will likely be taking this information course once a week at the school till the end of the month. The goal is for the school to have a group of "reserve" teachers so that when they have a new class to start, or a new company that wants to learn english, they have people already trained.
So, in a sense, it doesnt guarantee me a job, but its closer than nothing. :)
I was hoping to start portuguese lessons today, but since I was throwing up yesterday, I didnºt think it would be wise to go today till I feel a bit better. Oh well....se la vie...

No comments: